• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Banned Users

Started by The_Gu3st, July 26, 2005, 12:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Trading wins is stupid, it makes the top scores-board meaningless. There's not even a good reason to do it as you dont need to buy upgrades or anything.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

Something fishy is going on at the moment, there are loads of poor players on the scoreboard....

The_Gu3st

And my score is dropping...

I've been handing out tons of free wins and it really hurts my score.  ;)

Dodger

ultswordsman

yea im working my butt off and i can only average 20 - 30 points a day
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

U-man, if you average that many points a day, shouldn't you almost be in first place?????
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

He means he loses 30 points a day  :P

SiR gUt

oh ok, then thats right.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

no...  i only get that once in awilen and i found a new game

SiR gUt

and whats that mr ult-man

ultswordsman

no clue what its called lol but u battle with little monsters and u can get swords and guns and armour and shields and u fight were wolves and vampires and things

The_Gu3st

wow, that sounds exactly like........... every other video game ever made.

SiR gUt

ultswordsman

SiR gUt

lmao I tried that game and I thought it kinda sucked.... I hate the playing style of it. cant see anybody else but yourself