• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Teh luggage, your improved commander is better and I will put him in the game... on tuesday or so. It's not possible at the moment, I'm on .. uh.. vacation at the moment :) I'm not in the country where I normaly live and I don't have properly equiped computer here

T3h luggage

Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 02, 2005, 04:58:31 AM
From the looks of it, I think T3h luggage is experiencing a feeling of being unappreciated. I can see why :(. ..........*/hug*  :-* (<---this was meant in a non-homo erotic way)

I will say I am envious of your expertise in graphic creations.

I'd say Predator next, my vote is it would look best staying a dark color like gray, instead of being changed to green or something.
I was just noticing that I hadn't posted here in along time, being busy wit other forums...
OK, to work on pred.  I will keep it's design basically the same, won't make it's face upside down or somthing...Like I would ever do that ::)
Edit:  here's your Predgitar

Wait, you said prediter!  Oh well, is better, much better!

Dodger

Lol nice! I say we use that  :D

T3h luggage

Quote from: Dodger on September 04, 2005, 02:41:42 AM
Lol nice! I say we use that  :D
It is the result of air-gitarish arm movements in my first attempt at a predator, and the overall it-didn't-turn-out-well-ishness resulted in the making of this.  It's not very serious, but less serious things (like femal commander) have been put in, or at least hack ceilingcoughwalkerhack considered. ;)

Dodger

Lol i was joking. Best to be clear on that :P

T3h luggage

Quote from: Dodger on September 04, 2005, 02:54:19 AM
Lol i was joking. Best to be clear on that :P
Me too.  Let us never speak of this, lest Matlu get ideas...

The_Gu3st

Definitly need to be an in-game animation.. so do the emoticons/actions of the commanders dodger has made.

Dodger

I don't think Matlu will implement my animations...unless you bug him incessantly!

TheMcCool

The predgitar should definately be used!
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

dragon75

hm........... that pred is funny.  :D  i say we make the pred like the xeno's in the aliens movies, but different so we won't be infringing any copywrights. good idea?
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

The_Gu3st

I like the ingame pred... if u just added like one of those "fin type things" onto his back that would be cool. Or maybe a horn? lol.

Dodger

Got anymore graphics? Why is no-one keen to do the subspace beacon, or fortress?

SiR gUt

take the gitar away make the pred look a lil mroe evil and then matlu  shud use it :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

The_Gu3st

^ Will that fit? Into the game?