• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 15, 2005, 01:42:58 AM
^ Will that fit? Into the game?
I tried.  I don't know it it would've fit theme-wise, but it didn't fit spacewize... but I was able to put my commander's head on the armor, to make a force armor or something...

T3h luggage

Quote from: anima on September 15, 2005, 05:33:37 PM
Of course it would fit theme wise! Its a freakin' alien man!

As for size, im sure some skilled artist could make a small, yet detailed predator. It doesnt have to be to detailed. Remember, predator had a mask, so that could be used instead of the complicated face.
Flip flop! John Kerry! ;D
Really, thoughm, I guess I could give it another try...
Edit:  5-minute quickie

T3h luggage

Quote from: anima on September 16, 2005, 12:23:07 AM
Nice attempt but it's looking a lil mech now. Maybe its body should be exposed (less armour) and limbs should be more humanoid. Perhaps it shouldnt have a mask after all. Try a small mouth of some sort, red eyes and a textured face. I suggest you research the creature more and see what you can come up with.

BTW, im a big fan of your work ;)
Yeah, one problem is that the predator is quite techish.  It got all sorts of new-fangled contraptions...

T3h luggage

Quote from: anima on September 16, 2005, 06:41:12 PM
Well that's kinda true. Thats why i suggested exposing more of his humanoid body. His dread locks look great :D

Really bad example (hey im no artist :D) , but something along the lines of this.

Hmm, i see what you mean now, so hard to design an effective character, in such little space.

I thought that the schwarzenegger predator had grey skin...

SiR gUt

haha i could find a mini predator online, im pretty sure
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

T3h luggage

OK, I'm back to making a few graphics, but I prolly wont do too many, or too close together.  Here is a lightsabre I did, with 2 different animations.  The one where the head turns is a bit too choppy, but I like how it turned out.  The other is less choppy, but less move-ey(?).  You decide!

The_Gu3st

The 1st one for t3h win!

Nice to have you back luggage.

SiR gUt

is there any way to program. when commander has upgrade for force shield and sabre it combines to one and you see commander with shield and sabre or force armour and sabre?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

T3h luggage

OK, one of the graphics I've noticed that nobody has proposed stuff for (I think, don't hurt me if I'm wrong) is the Mutant Mount.  Now, before I had no inspiration, but since everyone has been talking about elephants...

matlu

Quotebut since everyone has been talking about elephants...
people will love this graphics :)

p.s. we also need dead elephant

The_Gu3st

:o

I love Luggage more than Dodger now.

T3h luggage

I also did a tentacle today at school, but it's going to be a while before I will be able to get it on the internet.  I was greatly inspired by The Arbiter's wonderful tentacle when I made it.
edit:  Also edited and completed the force armor.

Dodger

Wow! Amazing I love them both! Congratulations  :)

The_Gu3st