• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Upcoming Tournament 10/23

Started by SiR gUt, October 17, 2005, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Quote from: cDigital on October 20, 2005, 08:51:57 AM
I was wondering what your chess rating is, I am sure it is under a different federation the the USCF since your euro.  Are they comparable as far as ratings?

My BCF (British Chess Federation) rating is 112 but I am undefeated this chess season, having played 4 people with ratings of 120+. You can find a way to convert it ;D

Dodger

Regarding everyone's positions....maybe this isn't such a good day to be having a tourny.... Although, it is the perfect time for me.

At time of this writing, only four people have signed up...

Paolo_G

Quote from: cDigital on October 20, 2005, 08:11:11 AM
I am south of the guest by 200 miles.  I don't know why he's afraid it will be a measly 3 the time it comes to him.. He can grab my dead corpse floating down the river which was a road and pay his last wishes.. He is right this morning is was the strongest recorded hurricane in exsistence this morning is was sustanined 175 Mph with well over 250 mph gusts in a 460 mile circumfrence.. the barometric pressure was also lowest recorded at 800 and change.  Latest forcast have all 6 computer models showing the eye will come to my house.

When Katrina came though my neighborhood last time as a class 1 she knocked out 1.8 million homes with power.  You never heard of that because the starving homeless people in new orleans were soaking up all the publicity.  Well, lessons learned from Katrina and Rita are, dont wait for BUSH and FEMA to make sure you have relief (Food water, medicine etc..)

Someone send me food, because Bush wont!

I have an electric generator at the house so I hope I can still access the interent.  If not, please send Food and water and POT to my house.  Also contact your congressman and tell him what a wonderful job they are doing to spend the hurricane relief money on contractors and split it with the heads of fema for giving them the jobs.. Dont give it to the surrvivors, we will be dead soon and there will be more for them. 

Bush is Satan.  New riddle or fact. 

When I die, I leave duelboard farewell.. Miss you all, with a long exception list which starts with zzboots and songflower.. (JK hehe)

I just got back from the gas station and all they had was super.  No regular and no middle grade.  It will all be gone soon, gas, our money, our pot will be underwater flooded unable to smoke.. Bush will smile and say something like he did when he went to assess the damage of Rita Bush "Wow, I used to party here."  Bush will say we are in his prayers, we will starve to death and before that, guns and anarachy will reign.. I wish I had some gun encase I need to shoot someone.. You don't need a gun all the time, just under special circumstance like this.. In the SuperDome there were 70 homicides, no food, no water.  They were locked in not allowed to leave with killers on the loose.  One little 11 year old girl was gang raped before they slit her neck from ear to ear to keep the secret..

Maybe I should avoid any government shelters after all, hey?  Might be safer.  Times like this I wish I had a fully automatic AK47.. If a whole gang of hoodlums comes with pistals I can spray their ass and see how they like that.  ;D  It's kill or be killed and I need a GUN!  Maybe I'll see George Bush fly in for some PR oportunitys; that piece of crap.

lol...one of the greatest speeches ever to be posted on this forum. ;D

Yeah, take care cDigi. Remember, human flesh taste like pork, so don't hesitate to munch some tasty bicep if you get the munchies....

bon appetite

SiR gUt

digi i need your address to send the trees, and also didgi why don tyou pick up like a QP and just chill with that?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: cDigital on October 20, 2005, 08:11:11 AM
I am south of the guest by 200 miles.  I don't know why he's afraid it will be a measly 3 the time it comes to him...

A category 3 isnt "measly"... they still do plenty of damage...

My town was directly hit by both Hurricane Francis and Jeanne last year, both category 3's (I believe)... and when I say directly, I mean it. Ask Slayer_Z or Aws2 if you don't believe me. My town was the point of landfall, give or take 50 miles. (Hurricane winds extened out about 60-100 miles from center or hurricane)

Digi, where do you live? 200 miles south of Mid-florida? (Vero)
Isnt that like Key West?... or father south?

cDigital

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 21, 2005, 01:48:52 AM
Digi, where do you live? 200 miles south of Mid-florida? (Vero)
Isnt that like Key West?... or father south?

Farther south from KeyWest is Cuba ! 

North Lauderdale.  Just south of the Palm Beaches.

Bakster, don't let the fact that me and The Guest could be fighting for our lives on sunday bother you!  Have a great chess tournament!  ;D

The Guest, we need to think about home protection for post hurricane.  The first is nice for yard protection while the .50 caliber should be nice to protect your neighbors yard too.  I like the gas powered, self loading semi automatic assualt shotgun myself.  (not pictured)  Imagine if you have 3 punks with pistols, with this you can take all 3 out in less then a second.  You dump all 8 rounds in them and their car, watch it blow up and drink your green tea.  Tea Time! 

P.S.
Oh Bakster I translated my unoffical chess rating in standard timed games to BCF

ELO = 1667, USCF = 1767, BCF = 133

The_Gu3st

Guns? thats old school.

Im using a cannon  ;D

The_Gu3st

By the way, fort lauderdale is NOT 200 miles south of Vero Beach  :P

Digi, get in the game, for old times sake.

Slayer_Z

hey digi
I have access to an M16 and an AK, both fully.
drive up to guests on saturday, and Ill se you on here. we can ,meet up from there
you bring the trees, Ill bring the beer and well go camp with my buddies at whatever ft. knox we decide to hole up in.
anyone fucks with us and we slay them and steal their gas
you down? :o

OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Slayer_Z

by the way dig, if that 1 pic you posted was real, and ou only live like 2 hours away, Im comin to party with catwomwn.
tell her to be waiting :D
WERE BASTARDS

cDigital

Catwoman married my friend. 

You live in Vero Slayer? Wow, M16 and a AK your ready for home protection!

This is a nice little piece of home protection I'd like.

When people drive by to steal my gas I say "What MOFO?  BAM BAM BAM  and heres one for your grandkids. BAM BAM BAM.."

SiR gUt

DAMN DIGI AND slayer im coming to florida ill be there next monday, i wannafuck some shit up, i got my 2 pistols and a shotgun. Thats all i need
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

cDigital

Some people called them hurricane looters.  I call them targets!

Florida made a new LAW recently.. Now you can shoot anyone you think is risking your safty.  BAM BAM, he might be a terrorist.. He might have had weapons of mass destruction..

Slayer_Z

That law passed around the same time the ban on assault rifles was lifted.
I think it was made because of all the terrorists running gas stations down here.
I dont own either gun.
I have a thing where I cant legally posses a firearm, BUT I have access to both plus an arsenal cause my buddies dad is a sick crazy fuck and he can get em all.
I remember the day I found out that I could get ahold of any firearm I needed, I came back from a party in cocoa to his house to discover that someone made a death threat.
I oppened the door and there they were, an AK, a m16, a shotty, a sniperrifle and a 357, which I keep close by now cause he gave it to me when I stayed around to help them.
I could always dig that up.
I like the AK tho.
I like it a lot.
That sucks that catwoman got married. does your friend know that you and her went to fetish parties?  ;)
news says we dont get hit till monday now.
this hurricane is a pussy, Imm gonna bitch slap it when it knocks at my door.  8)
WERE BASTARDS

ultswordsman

hey slayer buy me a ticket and ill bring down  my pellet gun that can punch a hole in an oak tree thats alive (about a 4 inch hole in it)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut