• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

commander graphics?

Started by willie, November 01, 2005, 10:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

yes I know about these grey pixels, they were also in commander template, but I removed them. I was too lazy to remove them from "sleep" though. Ok, I'll make /doh in the evening

ultswordsman

hmmm make the actions visible in transports like sleep u  see zzzzzzzz coming out of them
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

ultswordsman

yes u can thats what gps systems are for u type in an address and sleep
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

I think the /sleep emote should run for a longer time, mainly the last 3 frames where the "zzz" comes out. It would make a great "brb" or "afk" animation that keeps looping, and once you return you type in /return to stop the animation.

Also, I demand that the elephant one gets put in next. The fact that it wasnt 1st is a shame to all of duelboard. I'll even go as far as to say that you have dissed the entire world by not working on the /elephant emote.

Quote from: ultswordsman on November 13, 2005, 06:38:00 PM
yes u can thats what gps systems are for u type in an address and sleep

Some people are born stupid. Then there's Ults...

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on November 13, 2005, 08:42:10 PM
I think the /sleep emote should run for a longer time, mainly the last 3 frames where the "zzz" comes out. It would make a great "brb" or "afk" animation that keeps looping, and once you return you type in /return to stop the animation.

Well.......if it looped then it would loop the first (putting night cap on) bit as well, not just the zzz bit. To make it only loop the last 3 frames, would probably mean seperating it into two animations...the zzz bit running after the first bit, then looping. Seems a lot of work for something of minor importance to me.

I could increase the amount of frames of zzz but Matlu said he only really wanted 8 frames.

Also, I demand that the elephant one gets put in next. The fact that it wasnt 1st is a shame to all of duelboard. I'll even go as far as to say that you have dissed the entire world by not working on the /elephant emote.

Okay, I will edit an elephant one next.

Some people are born stupid. Then there's Ults...

;D

The_Gu3st

Its just that the /sleep animation seems very short lived, and it doesnt really serve any useful purpose unless its used that way I described it. Im sure it wouldnt be too much trouble to loop the last 3 frames, and then add an extra command for /return.

Dodger

You will have to ask Matlu, buuuuuut it looks doubtful...

I don't think you will be able to just loop the last few frames, without looping the entire animation. In that case you would have to separate the 8 frames into two different animations that are played one after the other.

Bakster

Just loop the whole thing, it's not that big a deal, right?

Dodger

Probably not to loop the whole thing. Of course I have no idea. And Matlu is concentrating on his MUD.

The_Gu3st

So... is /doh in? And did you work on /elephant, dodger? And was my idea about looping that last 3 frames even looked at?

matlu

Sorry, you'll have /doh tomorrow :) I was too busy today, and I have to sleep now. I don't like the idea of looping some animation frames

Dodger

Can someone change the name of this thread. To "Commander Mods" or something?

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Nope. That just changed your's : ) Someone has to change the first post. Anyway...

Take this!

;D

Definatly has to be /elephant