• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Alien Blob and Fire

Started by TheMcCool, March 29, 2005, 07:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

In all actually, fires and slimes rarely get so out of hand that the game turns into a draw.  It happens but programming something to prevent this would probably be more trouble than it is worth.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

StarSabre

I think it'd be fun if fire and goo hurt the maker as well as other people. Doubt this would be popular or implemented though. :) Would prevent ties...
-Crosses Sabre-

Coke_Can

Quote from: StarSabre on March 27, 2006, 06:37:44 AM
I think it'd be fun if fire and goo hurt the maker as well as other people.

I agree

Dodger

Bakster

the_slayer

well finally 1 thing i wanted ppl agree on make a poll

i agree
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Dodger

the_slayer

to bad for you  majority wins
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Dodger

Shut up ults, the majority says you are a dumbass trying to hide his identity, but you still won't admit it.

SiR gUt

i disagree but i still say that MY! idea of the fire extinguisher be put in

MYYYY IDEAAAAAAA, I posted it a longlong time ago.... so don't try stealing this one from me  >:(
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

the_slayer

actually no loom back  ults posted idea that range can extinguish fire like a fire extingusher  like a week b4 you

SiR gUt

you are ults and no you did not
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Coke_Can

fire extinguisher is no good without fire

The_Gu3st

I disagree.

First post since returning, yipee.

Karm5000

Well I agree that you should be able to attack and possibly kill the alien blobs.  It wouldn't make sense that they disappear from lack of nutirents because we can't really say for sure what blobs eat.  Green blobs could eat anything even survive off of micro nutirents if it had too so being able to eventually kill them is not a bad idea. btw You can attack blobs I just don't know if its worth the effort though and I've never killed an Alien blob by just attacking it.

As for a soloution to how to make fire a more rounded item, its a toss up.  Fire, if allowed access to a healthly supply of oxygen, will burn for a long time, but being able to attack fire?  I don't know about that.  theres too many varibles.  To bad there are no sci-fi water spitters.   ;D

Oh and I agree that once used, fire and Alien blobs should be obstcals for everyone and everyone should be able to attack the green blobs and not just your opponets.  Alien blobs get in the way of everyone after all.  Space stations/post can be used by all right?  well i'm done typing for now.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000