• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wish corupter

Started by eddie, January 03, 2006, 05:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

granted, but it only lasts one post. then your penis falls off

i wish i was made of pudding

click my egg to get ur own

haferhole1

granted, because you will have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river.. when ur living in a VAN down by the RIVER

i wish my birthday was a national holiday

haferhole1

granted, you are destroyed, ironicly, by the game destroy all humans... somehow

i wish i was a samurai

haferhole1

granted, but your penis falls off

i wish dragon would let me use his bitmetv.org login, so i dont have to wait the 2 days and 17 hours that utorrent says itll take for me to download seasons 2 and 3 of the office. 

seriously

im not even playing the wish game anymore

ill grant you your penis back if u do

The_Crusade

You are but your penis falls off. Then you die.

I wish my penis couldn't fall off.

TheMua

Ahem, I wish for no-one to reply to this post (corrupt that ;D)

flamingdragon

No one replies to your post, but then someone does.

I wish this forum would suddenly become active again.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

TheMua

Ok, but it's RADIOactive :P

I wish that I had 5 70 world of warcraft alts and could design the new expansion pack ;D

Scrotum_Nose

You have and can, but a serious bug occurs in WoW that cannot be fixed and the game shuts down.

I wish my testicles were on fire.

flamingdragon

Your balls burst aflame just as you are thrown into an arctic river, which freezes and kills you.

I wish I was immortal.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

You become immortal and live to an incredibly old age where your organs become useless and you can no longer function even though you are still alive. That just sucks.

I wish I was immortal and maintain the same physical and mental condition of a good looking, intelligent 19 year old male with perfect health and no disabilities or diseases, be they mental or physical and immune to all such disabilities and diseases.

flamingdragon

That was implied in my post.  >:(

You become immortal and remain at the age of 19 with everything you said.......you are then imprisoned in the depths of hell for all eternity.

I wish I was immortal and maintain the same physical and mental condition of a good looking, intelligent 25 year old male with perfect health and no disabilities or diseases, be they mental or physical and immune to all such disabilities and diseases, with unlimited powers over everything in the universe and impervious to all unwanted things with the inability to be tricked into wanting something I don't want.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

TheMua

You then get INCREDIBLY bored because you did everything there is to be done over 1,000,000,000,000 years ago :P

I wish that... this ? was uncorrnptable ;D

Scrotum_Nose

The question mark is uncorruptable but you get run over by a truck shortly after the wish was made.

I wish I was immortal and maintain the same physical and mental condition of a good looking, intelligent 25 year old male with perfect health and no disabilities or diseases, be they mental or physical and immune to all such disabilities and diseases, with unlimited powers over everything in the universe and impervious to all unwanted things with the inability to be tricked into wanting something I don't want, and immune to boredom or other negative feelings.

TheMua

Granted, but then you accidentally fall into a black hole.

I wish that I had an incorruptible shield around me that would allow me to reach through it, etc., etc.