• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wish corupter

Started by eddie, January 03, 2006, 05:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrotum_Nose

Granted, but since nobody can touch you, you never experience the joys of true love.

I wish there was a bit of dirt on my left kneecap.

TheMua

Granted, but it's radioactive and you die a painful and horrible death.

I wish that you fell into a black hole so that you couldn't reply to this post because you were frozen in time ;D

Scrotum_Nose

Wish granted. Someone else corrupts it.

I wish this thread magically disappeared and nobody could remake this game or they would be hanged by law.

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on July 23, 2008, 05:02:08 AM
That was implied in my post.  >:(

You become immortal and remain at the age of 19 with everything you said.......you are then imprisoned in the depths of hell for all eternity.

I wish I was immortal and maintain the same physical and mental condition of a good looking, intelligent 25 year old male with perfect health and no disabilities or diseases, be they mental or physical and immune to all such disabilities and diseases, with unlimited powers over everything in the universe and impervious to all unwanted things with the inability to be tricked into wanting something I don't want.

That incluides boredom you fools....
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

Quote from: Scrotum_Nose on July 31, 2008, 03:39:40 PM
Wish granted. Someone else corrupts it.

I wish this thread magically disappeared and nobody could remake this game or they would be hanged by law.

flamingdragon

Everyone remakes the game because the proper term would in fact be hung.

I wish YOU WOULD SHUT UP A YO FACE!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

I do, then Santino Marella beats the crap out of you because you used his catchphrase in a wish.

I wish this thread magically disappeared and nobody could remake this game or they would be hung by law.

flamingdragon

The Undertaker re-makes the game.....who obviously is immune to being hung.

I wish The Undertaker regularly posted on these forums.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

He does but his posts disagree with everything you say and verbally attack you, driving you to insanity and suicide.

I wish this thread magically disappeared and nobody could remake this game or they would be banished from existence in such a way that nobody could block, dodge, survive, or be immune to this banishment from existence.

flamingdragon

The Undertaker re-makes it and is banished......good job, you just banished the greatest wrestler in the WWE from existence.

I wish The Undertaker regularly posted on these forums and agreed with everything I said.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

He agrees with everything you say, building up your self confidence so high, that when he finally dies (yes, it can happen), you become so depressed you commit suicide.

I wish you were dead.

flamingdragon

I die and then immediately am ressurected by the power of the almighty Zues. He then throws a lightning bolt at you.

I wish I had done schoolwork today instead of posting on forums.  :(
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

Granted, but you did all your schoolwork incorrectly and fail everything and live your life as a poor hobo with no computer.

I wish I was asleep.

TheMua

Granted, you just happen to be in a coma though...

I wish that I was incorruptible.

flamingdragon

You become incorruptible.......for about five minutes untill you lose your incorruptibility........and are then hit by a bus.

I wish The Undertaker was no longer banished from existence.
Adun Toridas, Executor.