• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

1 vs 1, 8 Man Tourny 3/5

Started by SiR gUt, March 01, 2006, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

;) I think I have skill, thank you very much

the more you think the game is luck, the more unluckier you will get
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Isnt it ironic how both Anima and Silencer got deleted?

I'm not implying anything, its just weird.

MathWiz20

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 02, 2006, 03:48:35 AM
the more you think the game is luck, the more unluckier you will get

You must be superstitious.  I am not.  I feel, and this is not to offend anyone, that it takes a little integrity to accept the fact that this game is mostly luck and the top players are all on the same plane.  Whether you agree or not, that is fine, it is just my opinion.

If a noob got lucky and beamed a spider at the very beginning of the game, or happened to mutate something into a spider, the noob would kick anyone's ass, no matter what skill level.  When Dodger's mech failed at 90% at the end of the team tournament, was that bad luck on his part, or good skill on my part?

I rest my case.  I'd just like to have fun in another tournament.  That's all.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: MathWiz20 on March 02, 2006, 04:55:41 AM
If a noob got lucky and beamed a spider at the very beginning of the game, or happened to mutate something into a spider, the noob would kick anyone's ass, no matter what skill level.  When Dodger's mech failed at 90% at the end of the team tournament, was that bad luck on his part, or good skill on my part?

This truely is one of the most debated discussions in CB. I'm going with it takes mainly skill to win, with a combination of luck. That example is completely wrong. If a noob beamed spider first turn, he does not own everyone automatically. Sure it would make things more challenging, but if you can make the right move at the right time then you can outsmart him.

Thats almost like arguing that chess is a game of luck. Your skill depends on the skill of the person you are versing. A noob chess player is not as inept and informed of the game as an expert. Experts, players who have played a long time and fully understand and have mastered game strategies, will win a majority of the time.

abc

you're wrong guest... this game is all luck  :P

The_Gu3st

The only luck part of this game is making sure you don't disconnect. *cough-ABC-cough*

abc

that's not me *cough**cough*... that was ummm... 123  ;D

MathWiz20

I'm not arguing about it anymore.  Everyone has the right to free speech, and everyone also has the right to be wrong.  I'll allow you (all of you) those two rights.  You know how I feel.  All I'll say is get some integrity.  I'm done, so flame me all you want.  I want to be positive about the tournament.  I'm coming off a win  ;)

I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

SiR gUt

hahaha mathwiz you will see my skill in the tournament ;) as looks of it im gonna play you ;)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Do you wanna know my opinion on this? ;D

Dodger

SiR gUt

Bakster

Why not? I was only gonna say this game is 100% luck...geez...it's not like I spammed the board with this message...chill out guys ::)

SiR gUt

well your not good at this game anyway so your opinion dont matter  :P

Dodger

We currently have 6 people signed up for the Tourney tomorrow, need two more...