• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

RP game room

Started by Adam, August 02, 2005, 01:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

well ive discussed it with some of the people who RP with me to see what all they want and ive come up with these 2 sketches... if they dont explain thoroughly enough then please do inquire and ill explain any other plans i have gladly

try to keep in mind they are VERY rough sketches :P

this would be the lobby for the room

and this would be the arena for the fights

Bakster

RP?

Is that the thing where you do this:

"Bakster strikes down upon his opponent with a sword, splitting his skull in half. The crowd watches as his brains fly out, and blood pours like a waterfall."

Am I right? Huh? HUH?

Adam

yes and no.. the rping we do is like this:

Syn_Adam: *punches iceking*
Iceking00: *blocks*
Syn_Adam: *spinkicks iceking through a wall*
Iceking00: ughhh im pwned
Syn_Adam: *raises fists victoriously* ^_^

like so....

P.S: thats a real situation between me and him  ;D

Xanatos

::) Yeah, that's pretty much the deal between Kallel (aka Iceking) and Adam, and pretty much how we rp...the sketches look promising, man. Keep it up. I'd critisize them, but I already know I couldn't do them much better ;D

Adam

:P they should be actual size too, as i started from screenshots of actual rooms... i just erased it all and only used the size for the arena though... thanks i guess...?

Bakster

That's just stupid.

If I RP with you, I could just block/dodge everything you do.

Adam

not quite... we do speed RPing... ive had people who thought that way and tried it... but after you RP for a while you get faster and people dont exactly block it all easily...

Syn_Adam: *punches*
Bakster: *blocks*
(note that would still hurt blocking a punch)
Syn_Adam: *spinkicks*
Syn_Adam: *uppercuts*
Bakster: *dodges*

and my spinkick would still count as you didnt block it in time... plus if all you do is block and dodge youre labeled a coward... as if thats all you do thats all you are.... :-\

Bakster

Adam

also we use a little more power than that... kinda DBZ evolved... and i dont do forum RPing...

Wildtigre

OMGZ. Coc....KakarotIII would love a RP loby. The guy sits for 3-4 hours straight at night looking for RP battles, and me being the sucky guy i am can't please him with my rp skillz. He'd love a loby like that :).

Adam

......... goku isnt the friendliest of us... but he has the most... dedication.... ;D

The_Gu3st

Adam

if you got time i could? :P

but please.. im having enough trouble getting people to comment on my idea...

The_Gu3st

Im not much into RPing but i saw a few crazed fans like a couple days ago in the chess room. Freakin like 11 ppl in there. Anyways, its a great idea but you need to put final touches on it, the scetch looks kinda... scetchy.

Adam

matlu asked for sketches... he told me they didnt have to be van goh so theyre not 8)

matlu asked in another topic if there was anything we would need so i came up with this idea on request... couldnt get anyone else to give me input so its all you if you have any input... :-\