• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The First Place Match

Started by The_Gu3st, August 09, 2005, 07:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

ABC is currently two points away from being in first place. I would like to invite 4 people to come watch this game, making it a 6 player. But if you do come for the show, you can only watch, not play. Once the game is over between me and ABC, everyone quits, no questions asked and the winner out of either me or ABC takes the points. I know that sounds cheap in a sense, but there is no other way to let people watch the game... and i think technically it should be a two player, but i thought people should be able to watch this game. Should take place sometime tonight (between the hours of 12:30- 2) feel free to come. We will also be holding our regular nighttime sessions and more participation would be nice. We should be doing some non-rated games just for fun and laughs but I'm sure we'll throw in a few rated ones too. So come on out tonight after 1 o'clockish for the match for 1st place and our night time sessions.

The_Gu3st

Well I guess that was cancelled since for some reason ABC didnt show, but thats okay, maybe next time.

Bakster

When are these nighttime sessions...I'm from England

The_Gu3st

I'm not sure what time zone you are in but it would be Midnight to five eastern time in the U.S. (Florida if that helps). If anyone could be kind enough tp post the times on here that would be nice.

Bakster

Wow, you play this at 3am in the morning? :o

That would probably be about 5-10am for me. At this time, I am sound asleep.

zzboots

No offense but I don't think either of you warrent a special one on one match.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

It's only special because it would give him 1000th pts and first place... but good job being arrogant again.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 10, 2005, 10:21:44 AM
It's only special because it would give him 1000th pts and first place... but good job being arrogant again.
I'm not the one trying to set up special one on one matches, asking people to give me free points if i defeat one person.  Just play the game.  And when abc hits 1000 points, he hits 1000 points.

Points = Skill * Time
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

ZZ, get lost... I didnt ask for your input on it in the first place.

BlitzJoker

I'm sorry but this conversation from zz's first post down made me laugh. :D

Lets not let our differences ruin the game for everyone  ;).

zzboots

Looking at the title of the post I realized something.  God forbid I would ever get something to go through my head but I guess I got lucky.  If this is the "First Place Match", wouldnt it be logical for first place to play second?   I might have missed a few classes in sports 101, but that is normally how they determine who is number one. 
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Good point, infact, to bettere suit this topic now, im gonna name it "ZZ is arrogant", k? Good.

Edit: Nvm, I'm not even going to sink to your level ZZ... it would not only waste my time, but I also want to set an example for everyone to ignore fags like you. You seem to always wanna start shit for no reason, absolutely no reason... maybe you just have a sadistic personality, just stop.

Fleur De Chanson

umm ya i agree with zz... wtf that makes no sense.. why would u and abc play for first place!? your nowhere near first place your #5 with only 750 pts or so. so if u win then u just expect the other 4 ppl to give u their pts without earning them? thats retarded.. or is the plan for u to make it look like your trying to kill abc but really your  just gonna let him win then everyone else gives him the pts? whose moronic idea was this anyways? u should both be banned for tryin to scam ppl into giving u free pts! if abc cant get them on his own then he shouldnt really be #1 now should he? shouldnt even be on the list...

BlitzJoker

I vote for me vs. zz on his 1000 pt match, just as long as the winner gets free points.