• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ownage

heres my story

today i just finished playing robo i had a lazer bot a real queen and a holoed queen along with  a mining droid

i use queen 1 to destroy his beacon then shoot him hes still alive i lazer bot attack him then shoot him still there i attack and shoot with 2nd queen hes still standing then with one attack he killed my force shield commander with a hover ship

Dodger

The_Crusade

Quote from: ownage on December 21, 2006, 06:32:39 PM
heres my story

today i just finished playing robo i had a lazer bot a real queen and a holoed queen along with  a mining droid

i use queen 1 to destroy his beacon then shoot him hes still alive i lazer bot attack him then shoot him still there i attack and shoot with 2nd queen hes still standing then with one attack he killed my force shield commander with a hover ship

Is that even possible? Force shield = 7 defence, Hovership = 2 attack. That can't happen.

ownage

hovership is 3 attack if im correct

Dodger

You're incorrect. It's 2. You must have been mistaken, hovership did not kill an armoured commander.

The_Crusade

He lied to make an interesting story! He must be imprisoned permanently!

MetalGear822

ownage

No i was serious about that just like how the game glitches and a probe can still kill someone a hovership can glitch and kill me i suppose

Dodger

A probe can kill an armoured commander. Difference is 4.
Hovership cannot kill shielded commander. Difference is 5.

Game does not glitch.

Karm5000

and there never was a gaint twinkie.  EVER!

I'm sorry am I going off topic here?
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Crusade

YES YOU ARE. DIEEE!!!

*stab*

*stab*

*shoot*

*stab again*

*sleep*

Karm5000

I'll take sleep that sounds best. Also shoot is an intresting option, a bit vague but still okay.

question: how come you can get a probe no problem every time but for most of the more advanced stuff (like say a mutant mount) even if you have the required settings etc. it still has a chance of not working (IE beam down prob is still a no)

Karm5000

The_Crusade

Those are actions I did, fool.

Which means you have been stabbed 3 times and shot. So it is 96.1% likely that you are dead.

Plus I slept ;D

Karm5000

Quote from: The_Crusade on February 15, 2007, 10:08:48 PM
Those are actions I did, fool.

Which means you have been stabbed 3 times and shot. So it is 96.1% likely that you are dead.

Plus I slept ;D

Funny in some odd morbid kinda of way I guess. ???

Karm5000

The_Crusade

I always laugh at horribly morbid stuff.

My avatar isn't a cartoon interpretation of Satan for nothing ;D