• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Deep-fried Yak Spleens *or* I Do Not Cheat

Started by poison_ivy, January 24, 2006, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitz

Hmm strange I don't remember you. I was BlitzJoker, though I doubt you would remember me.

Quote from: zzboots on January 24, 2006, 03:49:05 AM
Lol blitz got jokes. ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Huh? What joke?
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Blitz on January 24, 2006, 03:50:05 AM
Huh? What joke?

I'm almost 100% positive he is referring to Song and I. Song's heart belongs to me now, sorry Blitz.

SiR gUt

HEYYYYY DONT FORGET ABOUT ME, I VOUGE FOR POISON, CUZ IM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DONT ATTACK HER IF NOT NECESSARY.  ;D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

ME AND SONG ARE MARRIED STOP FRIGGIN HITTING ON HER

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on January 24, 2006, 03:52:41 AM
HEYYYYY DONT FORGET ABOUT ME, I VOUGE FOR POISON, CUZ IM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DONT ATTACK HER IF NOT NECESSARY.  ;D
Quote from: SiR gUt on January 24, 2006, 03:53:07 AM
ME AND SONG ARE MARRIED STOP FRIGGIN HITTING ON HER

Been reading too many magazines? And Song has obviously been cheating on you for the better man.

*Peter Griffin voice from family guy* R-r-r-right guys... right...guys?

And turn off caps-lock you moron.

poison_ivy

lol, you guys crack me up

when did this post turn from one defending my honor to one crazy clown party?

party on, clowns :)

The_Gu3st

Probably around the same time I started doing homework...which is still lying on the desk... untouched... 9:30... Damn.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on January 24, 2006, 04:13:18 AM
Probably around the same time I started doing homework...which is still lying on the desk... untouched... 9:30... Damn.

Pfft. Soon you will learn to not even open your book.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

he is rich anyway, he doesnt need to open books

Fleur De Chanson

ok all u ppl talkin about me.. your all crazy and dilusional  :P
and as for ivy.. she doesnt cheat.. shes an old player from games domain, she knows how to play the game thats how she earned her pts  :)

dragon13

makes me wonder....your first post ever in this forum was to tell other ppl you dont cheat.  you would be better off not having posted at all if you dont want ppl to think that way.  i havent even thought about the possibility of you cheating until i read this.  y would you bother to go through the trouble of creating a new name and making a new post to tell ppl you dont cheat if you have nothing to worry about?
sometimes, you may see more with your eyes shut.

Silencer

touche dragon...touche

You know its kinda funny, people find a girl on here and they trip all over themselves to help or associate with them *cough* zz, gut to name a few. I mean, i know you guys are equally as pitiful and the hopes of obtaining an e-girlfriend probably makes you squeamish, but trust me...there is a girl just as quazi-impaired as you fellaz just waiting to be claimed off the singles market for the first time.

You know it's damn near a cold hard fact every chic who puts themselves out on the internet is either very cracked out looking (song proves this theory) or 300+ pounds (judging from ivy's on-line time, this theory is a strong possibility)

Well I know all this is gonna be a lot for people to bare considering everytime i talk the post usually gets locked or there are stupid comebacks made talking about "how you cant beat an ignorant man in an argument" or whatever, lmao. Or this will be a devastating blow to this item called the internet which most of you consider life itself.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

poison_ivy

To Dragon13: What kind of logic do you prescribe to?  I put myself out there; I openly announced that these accusations were being thrown around.  If I had wanted to hide the fact that I was cheating, I wouldn't have told everyone it (the accusations) was happening.  Besides, Matlu has already confirmed that I don't cheat.  Stop grabbing at straws.

To Silencer: Do you really have to wonder why your posts get locked?  If you dish it out, be prepared to take it.  Matlu's confirmed that I don't cheat - the fact that you're still bullheaded enough to keep talking like you're god's gift to mankind shows how lovely you yourself must be in real life, personality and otherwise.

Carry on with the attacks.  I put myself out there, and the creator of the game has attested to the fact that I don't cheat.  The reason why I posted this to begin with is to prove to him - through my openness and people's testimony - that I've gained my points fair and square.  I now know I won't be banned.  That's enough for me.

Silencer

I am god's gift to man, you hadn't heard?

I have never denied that I'm an asshole, but I'm only an asshole to the decay and waste of society such as yourself and the people i dislike. I know my posts get locked because i dont censor how I speak and try to be somebody I'm not. I tell it like it is and more often than not people can't handle it.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

well I just think you are a very immature person. People being nice and making some friends is totally different than internet dating. You know nothing about me or zz. or know anything I do in my life. So why bother to even make stupid comments?? I honestly think you have no common sense and ill say it again, a very immature kid. By the way dont go ahead and post your 6 ft 2 and 220 pounds like you did before and saying that your not a kid. Don't bother because it's not intimidating nor has nothing to do with you being an immature kid.

P.S. another reason why i think your a disrespectful, is why be such a low life and criticize how the way someone looks. I don't think i have to say anymore for people to know what i mean.