• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Deep-fried Yak Spleens *or* I Do Not Cheat

Started by poison_ivy, January 24, 2006, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

nah it was 6'5 and i simply said that as a smart ass remark in response to you telling me to grow up. I dont sit here and claim im mature, im the guy who will go to a party get wasted and be the main source of entertainment by doing extremely crayz things, so maturity probably isn't my strong suite. Sorry to shoot down yet another one of the things you said, buuut im 19 so the kid thing doesnt hold true.

Im not sure how to handle being called all these things from someone who does drugs. All your friends on here might back you up and say they do it to, which just further proves my point. I can honestly say I live a sober life and I dont need drugs to escape reality because my reality is simply amazing, dontcha just wish you could say the same. Feel free to attempt to say you have more of an income than me, i shot that one down earlier..hmm after all this im pretty sure i've proved your still a couple notches down from me on the totem pole called reality.

Oh yah...Ivy, im not on-line to make friends. I get along with a select few people on here and I could care less if i keep everyone happy toward me on here. Ive said it before and ill repeat myself...the internet isn't life or death for me like it is with you.

When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

and yet again you put more words in my mouth, I do 1 drug which is weed, is that bad? omg i drink and smoke weed ohhhhhh so bad, bro I have a good job, I have a good life and I think I can handle myself. You should concentrate on your life and don't worry about other peoples life and income and brag about yours, on the internet.
all the comments you make are little immature teenage comments, Being 19 doesn't mean your mature. You are just an immature 19 year old. You are like arguing with a child. wish you all the luck on getting somewhere in life :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

ah dont worry about me, i got plenty of options available to me in life. Having a college education (2 years down 2 to go, good thing my basketball scholarship pays for it all), an uncle in the fed's who has taught and trained me everything he knows and an extensive knowledge of Ford vehicles opens up all sorts of doors. by the way, did i not just say im NOT mature, yet you felt the need to repeat yourself like you were making a great diss? lol. Its funny, everytime i point out a truth, it always comes back to im being immature.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

hmm, well you are right, i did read that wrong, but it still fits for what you said so im not to worried about it.

Congratulations with your options hope you find what fits you best.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Fleur De Chanson

holy crap silencer is that all u've got? i swear no matter what the arguement all u say is either.. "you cheat" , "you have no life", or "your ugly".  your such a hypocrit.. u bitch about ppl bringing up same insult over and over with your cuz and his typing yet u do the same... bring up same monotonous insults over and over even tho they have jack shit to do with the topic.
also u go on about how we live on the net and the net is so important to us... well the way u constantly accuse ppl of cheating tells me u must care just a little about the net and this game. if u didnt care at all u wouldnt go out of your way to accuse and throw around completely irrelevant insults.

what makes u think your better then any of us? your not.. you are on the net playing the same game we are. if anybody is a decay and waste of society i'd say its u.. dont need more assholes in the world that treat ppl like shit for no reason, just cuz they have sum dillusion in their head that they are better then everyone else. if u really were better then us tho u wouldnt need to put ppl down in an attempt to make yourself look good.. u obviously think u need to.

Silencer

I simply put people down in response to them trying to slam me. Usually my put downs will end up sounding like repetition cuz some of the stories hold true in different situations (ex: you and ivy)

How long have you been waiting to bust that gem out song? im pretty sure i must have struck a nerve because i detect some emotion behind all that.

I am no where even CLOSE to being the nerd that you are. I recall you bragging how you had 3000+ points on the old castle and you've already managed to rack up 1000+ games on this one. The only people i ever accuse of cheating are ones who jump 3-400 points in a matter of days and I usually say it joking around. I seriously think everyone i accuse is guilty because they immediatly get uptight and go I DONT CHEAT, think what you want. If they joked back i wouldn't give them crap about it. Ask Stitchy, i called him a cheating bastard way back and he argued back and me and him get along real well. Im also pretty sure i dont "run tournaments or forums" on an internet game site. I occasionally stop by here and play a game or 2, and on the occasion post on the forum (generally when my name gets brought up, which seems to be quite often)

oh yah, this dillusion that im better than people like you isnt really much of a "dillusion" its simply the obvious. From what i gathered in your convos with my cuz your 24 and you have no direction in life and you sure as hell wont get by on your looks (oops repeated myself again). I however am 19 and in 4 years I'll already be well underway to having my goals achieved, really puts things into perspective doesnt it?

SiR gUt

there you go being immature again. I dont see why i shud defend myself but thats how i am so deal with it. Running tournaments doesnt take much time, only 2 hours on a sunday, and it's to have a lil fun since the game is fun and addicting. Go disrespect somewhere else. Enough of your immaturity and complaining and starting arguments.  This is my last post, because silencer we both have no lives, were going back and fourth arguing this is pathetic.

Silencer

On Sunday's i usually work on hot-rods at my bro larry's shop from 10-2 then I play basketball with my tournament squad from 4-7 (occasionally eight) I wonder which one is more productive...hmmmmmmm ???

This is my last post, because silencer we both have no lives, were going back and fourth arguing this is pathetic.

Touche Gut, Touche...
Its not so much that im lifeless, but im workin on a paper right now and Im having problems focusing on it nonstop. I really dislike music appriciation, why can't we just listen to some music and appriciate it, instead we gotta learn about BS instruments like triangles and wood blocks (those are the only ridiculous ones i can name offhand). Its a freakin college course and they are still making reference to elementary instruments.

SiR gUt

well I contradicted myself, but, hmm, since I work all week, I relax and watch football. Silencer you act like we have a tournament every sunday. See this is why your immature, you say stuff that you have no idea what you are talking bout, you think you are always right. just shut up. anyone can read these post and see who is right.

I'm not because i shouldn't be fighting back, but i think people will know what i mean

Silencer

Well it all depends, in aspects your right and in aspects im right. Of course people on here will read and agree with you, because you have on-line friends, as i've said many times before (oops repetition again) could care less if people from the internet like me.

SiR gUt

Silencer

Fleur De Chanson

nobody was tryin to slam u in this topic... your name was very briefly mentioned..and your the only one that thinks any of your insults have any truth to them(other then your cousin).

dont worry u didnt hurt my feelings any.. that emotion was simply annoyance... i dont get insulted by retards on the net that dont know me... your opinion of me really doesnt matter... the ppl who do matter like me just fine and more importantly i like me just fine so u can just go eat shit and die ;)

i dont think i was really bragging just pointing it out cuz u were probly accusing me of not playing well or sumthing i dont remember... but it doesnt really matter anyways that was 5 years or more ago.. maybe 6? anyways now i dont go on the net near as much... just late at night when theres nothing else to do. u know its funny.. ppl defend themselves and ppl like u go oh you are getting awefully defensive must be cuz what i said is true.. then the other night i cant remember what but your cousin accused me of sumthing and i decided not to argue cuz its pointless and just said uh huh.. and cant remember his exact words but the gist of it was oh, no defensive remarks then it must be true. cant win with idiots like u... "never argue with a moron, they will just bring u down to their level then beat u with experience"

Silencer

your opinion of me really doesn't matter... the ppl who do matter like me just fine and more importantly i like me just fine so u can just go eat shit and die

Are you referring to your family members who look just as run-down and cracked out as you do? Oh by the way my boys Logan and nick walked by one night when you were talking to my cuz on msn. Saw the pic as an icon and went who's that ugly bitch...so obviously its not some random un-common thing..lol.

and me a moron? sorry hun, i don't follow the stereotypical jock aspect. I carry a 4.0 in college, DAMN another diss shot down just like that...its simply amazing. You being brought down to my level wouldn't even be considered "being brought down" it would be more along the lines of a huge upgrade and a blessing. Oh by the way, I'm loving the grammar and English your using...really shows how much more intelligent you are.

Silencer

Seriously...anyone who called me im-mature has got to read what is in guts msn profile. He claimed it was 4 years ago, but it says last updated 4/5/2004

A Little About Me 

I M A Small 5ft 51/2in White boy WHO IS VERY CONCEIDED N Is in a GanG. I LivE iN a white neighborhood WHO DuN CARE 4 NEBODY BUT HIMSELF! wit all these pus*ys who shud learn sumting frum me I HATE FUC*ING PUNKS I KIK THEIR A$$ES IF UR A PUNK DONT TALK 2 ME

Favorite Things 

hmm i luv fuc*ing wit girls heads its a lot to laugh at i liek to b a pretty white boy who all the girls thing is cute im the type of guy who cud get ne girl he pleases but i wud def lose the girl within a month sum reason i cant hold onto them

Hobbies and Interests 

haha im a preppy guy and im a jocky i play everysport and im very athletic and im built well and i am an excellent fighter so no1 fuc* wit me

Favorite Quote 

And your point is
you do know you dont have to like me
Calm Down Killa

HAAAAAAAhahahahaha