• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

NEW Never-Ending Thread!!

Started by Bakster, February 04, 2006, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

<Probate>
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

<Probate>
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

<Probate>

Bakster

Quote from: SilencerNightwish? dude this band has like 1 decent song..the rest of their stuff is like half assed pansy goth rock..lol.

"Goth rock" Lmao. It's heavy metal combined with a bit of classical music...and add an opera singer.
However, their singer has been sacked so you can rejoice :P
Goth Rock is HIM, Placebo and Evanescence...well it's mainstream goth rock...don't know what the "real" goth scene is like.

Quote from: SilencerFoo Fighters, if the radio plays them or nickleback one more time...i am going to go nuts. All there music sounds the same.

Yeah, rock songs get annoying when you hear them too many times. But if you have 4 albums to listen to, then you never get bored of the Foos!

Quote from: SilencerMetallica, maybe their old stuff...but theyre becoming a bunch of whining cry babies who put out crappy songs.

Agreed. Old bands can't make good music 20 years later. They should just keep playing their classics live, like Iron Maiden do.

Quote from: SilencerMy Chemical Romance, the next good charlotte..need i say more...

No comment.

Quote from: SilencerOasis is just flat out terrible...have they even put out a new song in the past 5 years...

They released a new album around 2004/5.

Bakster

Quote from: Silencer on February 13, 2006, 12:25:36 AM
Right now i think Trivium and Dimmu Borgir got two of the better guitarist in the music industry. The guitar solo's in Metal Heart (dimmu) and Like Light To Flies(Trivium) are amazing.

I think A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation has the best solo...2 minutes ;D

Herman Li...and the other guitarist...from Dragonforce are by far the best I have ever heard...maybe except Kirk Hammett from Metallica.

Quote from: Silenceron a sidenote...i nearly crapped myself when i saw the end of heartache video

"  hes black?!"

This is the same startle i received when i went to a sevendust concert 5 years back or so. I had no knowledge of the band besides their music and some black guy comes on stage, im thinking technician or something and he starts singing. Nothing against black fellaz at all, its just far and few between to see em in the metal genre.

What shocked me even more is that Howard Jones looks just like Morpheus! :D

There are a few "black singer" bands in metal. For example:

Sepultura (haven't heard)...God Forbid (Killswitch wannabes who mega suck) and Skindred (Proof that Caribbean music and heavy metal should not be mixed).

There's also another band...but I forgot their name...it begins with a 'C'  :P

Silencer

<Probate>

Bakster

Quote from: Silencer on February 13, 2006, 10:38:49 PM
On the HIM topic, im not a huge supporter of HIM, but their new style is something I can enjoy. I was in no way interested in listening to their music previous to their newest album with wings of a butterfly.

Skindred and God forbid aren't too bad, they have a couple songs that are tolerable and in some state of minds (alcohol induced) enjoyable.

HIM are weird. Some songs by them I hate (Buried alive by love, Sacrament), but some songs I love (Killing loneliness, Funeral of hearts).

Dodger

Bakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirateBakster is a pirate

Bakster

Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!Aaarrrr Shiver me timbers!

Bakster

For all you geniuses out there:

Imagine a force X. This Force X is so powerful, that nothing can weaken or alter the direction of this force.
Now imagine an Object Y. This object can be of any shape and size you wish. However, this object Y is immovable, and indestructible. The matter of this object cannot be changed in any way, regardless of what horrible things are unleashed upon this object.

Imagine that Force X is triggered, in the direction of Object Y. Force X collides with Object Y.

What happens?

eddie

the universe implodes, and everyone is sucked into a demention of nothingness for the rest of time

The_Gu3st

if x and y met, a baby boy will be born.

Seriously.

X Chromosome + Y Chromosome = baby boy.
X+Y=Baby Boy.

Duh.

Also, how is that for geniouses out there? Its an illogical question, and it would never happen.

Bakster

Geniuses would know all the physics stuff and maths stuff, so they may be able to deduce a conclusion :P

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on February 15, 2006, 06:30:52 PM
Geniuses would know all the physics stuff and maths stuff, so they may be able to deduce a conclusion :P

You're right! The Geniouses have spoken and the word is out: Bakster truely is a dumbass  :P

The_Gu3st

Fun game, requires skill just like duelboard. Cough cough, haha. lol. ugh, here's your link. Try it out.

It gets boring after like lvl 4 unless you're listening to musi or something.

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze1.swf