• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

NEW Never-Ending Thread!!

Started by Bakster, February 04, 2006, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

well some reasons are my reasons and after this team tourny ill be cheking in twice a week with you all
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Dodger

...Apart from Guest. In fact I was gonna quit when I got to 1000, but someone ruined the originality.  ;)
I think I'll create a new name, see if you can guess which one is me.  :)

Bakster

This German kid has issues. He's playing Unreal Tournament 2004.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/pclunatic.html

The_Gu3st

I saw that video on www.break.com, and I left a comment saying DB is cooler. lol.

Quote from: Dodger on February 21, 2006, 11:34:31 AM
Who is quitting?

Like you said, apart from me, no one. Except maybe ults. But then again, I am everyone. So it makes sense.
Quote from: Dodger on February 21, 2006, 11:37:13 AM
In fact I was gonna quit when I got to 1000, but someone ruined the originality. ;)

I think I'll create a new name, see if you can guess which one is me. :)

You arent original anyways.

And I already know your new name, GayBoy  ;).

Dodger

Heh nice one. Don't tell everyone!  >:(

SiR gUt

no no no guest you are the cry baby wahhhhh wahhhhhh not me vs you wahhhhhhhhh waaaaahhhhhhhhh thats not fair wahhhhhh
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 22, 2006, 06:41:55 PM
no no no guest you are the cry baby wahhhhh wahhhhhh not me vs you wahhhhhhhhh waaaaahhhhhhhhh thats not fair wahhhhhh

Incase you're wondering what he means, let me explain.

Yesterday, we were talking on AIM and he told me its going to be Gut and Digi vs Me and Abc first round of sunday's tournament. I asked him how that came about and he literally said:

"thats how it is"

I ask wtf he meant by that and I asked what the system of picking the teams were and he would tell me. I told him he can't decide like that who plays who and we had a little arguement over it. Then he came up with some farfetched plan of drawing names out of a hat infront of everyone on a webcam. Idiotic idea, no one wants to see gut's ugly ass anyways.

So, gut, would you like to tell everyone what the system for picking opponents is?

Bakster

Does it matter? The Brits (our team name) will own everyone anyways ;D

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 22, 2006, 08:13:12 PM
So, gut, would you like to tell everyone what the system for picking opponents is?

I'll tell you the system : Gut sits at his computer with his thumbs up his ass and picks whatever teams he wants. Works every time.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on February 22, 2006, 10:57:13 PM
I'll tell you the system : Gut sits at his computer with his thumbs up his ass and picks whatever teams he wants. Works every time.

Wouldn't doubt it.

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on February 22, 2006, 10:57:13 PM

Lmao ;D

SiR gUt

well lets get this straight, I didn't say i would go on my webcam for everyone, I said I would go on and you can watch. Second, it's guest and abc vs me and digi first round, whether you like it or not. I'll announce how im doing the brackets in a few days :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 23, 2006, 02:06:13 AM
well lets get this straight, I didn't say i would go on my webcam for everyone, I said I would go on and you can watch.

... and the difference is...?

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 23, 2006, 02:06:13 AM
I'll announce how im doing the brackets in a few days :)

Thats bullshit, you can't make something up. The general public has to know about it prior to even signing up.