• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

People are still whining

Started by Blitz, February 25, 2006, 03:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poison_ivy

Quote from: sir_gutever since ults quit, you have never seen him post ever again nor has he ever viewed the forums.

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 04, 2006, 09:48:08 PM
well  ive been using a guest for things  an occasinal game a look on forums etc. so why dont ya just stop picking on slayer if you want ill stop in daily i mean just lay off him i mean if you did that to any1 that typed like me i mean think how they would feel

What a coincidence that your "occasional" look on the forums just happened to be on the day that Gut made the above insight.  Would have been more convincing, slay-- I mean Ults, if you waited another day or two.

ultswordsman

just beacause i look on forums on  guest kinda like mike  im not gonna stand down for  2 or 3 days just to make it look like im not somebody im not
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

Who the hell is the_slayer then? And why did he suddenly appear the day you quit? And why did he instantly add you into his profile standing up for you? Why didn't he introduce himself?

And why the hell does he type exactly like you?

ultswordsman

Quote from: The_Guest on April 05, 2006, 01:11:54 AM
Who the hell is the_slayer then? And why did he suddenly appear the day you quit? And why did he instantly add you into his profile standing up for you? Why didn't he introduce himself?

who knows maybe he was xantan or somebody like that from cgd because alot of people from the rpg wars we had in the lobby had typed alot in the same way why he signed up same day probally coincidence even tho thats like what a 1 in a billion chance or something and if you actually think for about 30 minutes and thinks about it maybe youll understand what i was fighting for

And why the hell does he type exactly like you?

as i said maybe somebody from cgd rpg wars in lobby or a wanna be

The_Gu3st

Do you know who he is though?

ultswordsman

nope  all i know is hes  probally somebody from cgd cause  the rpgers all type the same oh and a question for any1 thats smart....if som1 is key logging you what can you do

The_Gu3st

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 05, 2006, 04:03:02 AM
nope  all i know is hes  probally somebody from cgd cause  the rpgers all type the same oh and a question for any1 thats smart....if som1 is key logging you what can you do

Busted. You told me on AIM not too long ago it was your brother. Now I am positive. Keep up with your lies ults, otherwise this is what happens. Good luck getting out of this one, or just own up to it. Not to mention, I had pretty hard evidence when the_slayer (you) spelled figure as fiqure, something you commonly (and by that I mean always) do.

As for the keylogger, first you'll want to scan your computer with some good software (Norton, Sysmantec, SpySweeper) and have it find which type or trojan or keylogger you have. After you find out the name of the keylogger, post it in the unrelated section and I'll help you out. (Blitz can help too, he is very good at this stuff, but its a pain in the ass)

Coke_Can

Ults.. just throw sum thats red and slimy at guest.. then he would shut up :) teehee

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Coke_Can on April 05, 2006, 06:44:14 AM
Ults.. just throw sum thats red and slimy at guest.. then he would shut up :) teehee

>:( Stfu!

Coke_Can

see what i mean??? he shuts up automatically  ;D

Bakster

Quote from: Coke_Can on April 05, 2006, 06:44:14 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't get this joke? :-[

Dodger

ultswordsman

Quote from: The_Guest on April 05, 2006, 04:25:28 AM

As for the keylogger, first you'll want to scan your computer with some good software (Norton, Sysmantec, SpySweeper) and have it find which type or trojan or keylogger you have. After you find out the name of the keylogger, post it in the unrelated section and I'll help you out. (Blitz can help too, he is very good at this stuff, but its a pain in the ass)

i did first part for secound part what type of name a runescape name a real name what?

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 05, 2006, 11:34:32 PM
i did first part for secound part what type of name a runescape name a real name what?

??? Huh?

The name of the keylogger. A keylogger is a program, running on your computer. It will be running as a basic process, most likely, in the 'background' so you can't see it.

Quoteif som1 is key logging you what can you do

So, someone is not keylogging you, but something, which will actually send it's information to someone  :P.

All you can do is delete the keylogger process with some Antivirus software.