• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

People are still whining

Started by Blitz, February 25, 2006, 03:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 05, 2006, 11:34:32 PM
i did first part for secound part what type of name a runescape name a real name what?

Good job ignoring the first half of what I said.

Are you ready to admit that you are the_slayer?

Notice how slayer hasnt responded to anything for two days also, ever since Ults "came back"

ultswordsman

ok  put it like this   a kid from my school ( 11th grader) has key loggers he has directed them on my computer how do i escape cause the  virus and spyware programs wont work
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

the_slayer

well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

Ahahah! So you guys post 2 minutes apart from each other? Right. Ults, drop the act. You told me The_slayer was your brother, now you say it is some rpger from cgd.

And since when did kids go to school until 7:30? And why is it that right when ults logged out, the_slayer logged in?

And how come both of your IPs are exactly the same?

And how come you both type fiqure the same way?

And how come you both don't know how to use punctuation and type and spell exactly the same?

Huh?

Seriously Ults, everyone knows.

Edit: Just in case everyone didn't know, it's impossible to log in twice with the same computer on different forum accounts. I have tried before (on gut's account) and it doesn't work.

Take a look at Ultswordsman's last active time-
Last Active:     Today at 07:00:52 PM

And then look at the time of The_slayer's post, less than a minute later (07:01:26 PM)

Enough said?

Edit 2: Also, check out ult's last post when he so called "quit". The date of his last post was on March 02, 2006, 02:31:47 PM

And when was the account the_slayer created? Yep, you guessed it, just minutes later. March 02, 2006, 02:38:27 PM

About a 7 minute difference between when Ults "quit" and when The_slayer appeared.

Also, The_Slayer's first posts were in a thread that Ults had created "New Game" (Unrelated section).

Edit 3: Just going to restate this in case you still have any doubts for some reason. Here's a quote by me from when I first knew for sure that The_Slayer is indeed Ultswordsman:

Quote from: The_Guest on March 09, 2006, 03:23:36 AM
And now, with that last post, I have *officially* concluded that The_Slayer is ultswordsman in disguise. My proof?

Take for example this:
Quote from: the_slayer on March 08, 2006, 10:01:08 PM
finally fiqured where to sign up

the_slayer

Both of these boldened words lead me to my conclusion. lets take for example a couple of ultswordsman's old posts:

Quote from: ultswordsman on March 02, 2006, 09:31:47 PM
http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,857.msg14933.html#msg14933
as u said unknow insults to personal fiqure  mike did...
Quote from: ultswordsman on January 25, 2006, 02:53:25 AM
first 1 to fiqure these facts out about west virgina gets  4 points..........
Quote from: ultswordsman on February 14, 2006, 11:17:59 PM
i fiqured since the forum is dieing we cud do a new thread so now
Quote from: ultswordsman on September 12, 2005, 01:59:47 PM
nah we fiqured out that they have to be....

Ahem, I feel the need to point out that the letter "Q" is 4 spaces to right and one space down from the letter "G". Coincidence likely? No.

And the second, dodger said you told him that you had the in-game name called "The_slayer" which was also coincidentally ultswordsman's old name. This has also been confirmed by Slayer_Z.

Game over ults. You have been beaten.

Seriously Ults, the game is over. It's time to drop the act because I am getting sick of it. Just admit it is you, I doubt after this post anyone will think otherwise.

Edit 4: And just for the hell of it and to satify my boredom, here is a little graphic I made.

But Ults is probably right, just some rpger from cgd  ::)

/rant to my extremely long post.

SiR gUt

LET ME ALSO ADD IN THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER

I use to talk to ults on the computer. I was talking to him one day and I told him, that  I asked matlu to tell me if the-slayer and ults was same person. (ip check or whatever he does to find out..) I then told ults that matlu told me it was. Ult says "You know me better than i know myself". After that we had a convo about if people found out it was him, they all would make fun of him.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 06, 2006, 01:59:47 AM
ok  put it like this   a kid from my school ( 11th grader) has key loggers he has directed them on my computer how do i escape cause the  virus and spyware programs wont work

You can't do this. He is lying.

ultswordsman

really now? then how the hell does he have an exact picture of my computer backgroung  with ym aim up and me talking to gut
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

That's probably not a keylogger.

Keylogger :
A computer program that captures the keystrokes of a computer user and stores them.

I think that the more recent ones can get a SS of the users screen but I'm not sure..

Blitz

Guest has done his research  :D
MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

If that is what is installed on your computer (without your knowledge) then you can reveal it by pressing
ctrl + alt + L
or  Windows + ctrl + alt + L.

That's what I can guess by looking at those pictures anyway..

The_Gu3st

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 06, 2006, 09:40:53 PM
really now? then how the hell does he have an exact picture of my computer backgroung  with ym aim up and me talking to gut

Good job ignoring me. And also, good job on not knowing what a keylogger is.

Coke_Can

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st