• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

People are still whining

Started by Blitz, February 25, 2006, 03:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitz

http://www.ferrago.com/story/2421  ::) Look at the dates!

I found this while searching "BlitzJoker" on google.
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

I posted a comment telling people to come here for a partial remake of GDC.

Dodger

Thats a really old one. Matlu left a comment on there months back.

The_Gu3st

I think more then just me and matlu should be leaving comments on this site.

If you right "approval" comments for it, maybe more people with bother looking at it.

Also, if you participate in any other forums, you could copy/paste this link into your signature.

Dodger

I did leave a comment on it, ages ago. And I don't use any other forum.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Just browsing along and I stumbled across this again.

I noticed a recent comment posted, which sounds incredibly like ults. Struck me as odd:

Comment:
Quotei work at jagex hq so dont worry sorry it took me so long to send a message back been busy with the games i can tell u that the castle is coming back soon but it wont be called games domain and u can make your own char to move around in the castle u can see other players all in 3d like before.

???

Dodger

That is so ults. Who else says "char", and doesn't use a single bit of punctuation.

Blitz

Quotei work at jagex hq so dont worry sorry it took me so long to send a message back been busy with the games i can tell u that the castle is coming back soon but it wont be called games domain and u can make your own char to move around in the castle u can see other players all in 3d like before.

That is definitely Ults.... :D
MVP zzboots fanclub

Bakster

The_Gu3st

Haha. Did some more "bored trolling"... stumbled across this site from a long time ago too. I checked out the guestbook, tons of spam  :P

http://geocities.yahoo.com/gb/view?member=bbcyberwars

Funny stuff.

If you're ever bored sometime, just google search "Cyber Wars Jagex" or "Games Domain Castle"

Good times guys, good times.

SiR gUt

you know if ults admits he is ults, than everyone is gonna really make fun of him... maybe thats why he wont admit he is ults. Also another thing is ever since ults quit, you have never seen him post ever again nor has he ever viewed the forums. Even if ults did quit, he would still visit the forums because he just would want too... i hope you all understand what I mean.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on April 04, 2006, 06:01:32 AM
you know if ults admits he is ults, than everyone is gonna really make fun of him... maybe thats why he wont admit he is ults. Also another thing is ever since ults quit, you have never seen him post ever again nor has he ever viewed the forums. Even if ults did quit, he would still visit the forums because he just would want too... i hope you all understand what I mean.

Yeah, I know. I'm about 100% positive he The_slayer is ults. Although, I lost all my respect for him  :-\ He was a pretty funny guy, and always fun to pick on  :P

But what he did now is just lame.

Coke_Can

so... maybe they just want Ults back? because they miss him alot?

ultswordsman

well  ive been using a guest for things  an occasinal game a look on forums etc. so why dont ya just stop picking on slayer if you want ill stop in daily i mean just lay off him i mean if you did that to any1 that typed like me i mean think how they would feel
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut