• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Approved Players List Only

Started by SiR gUt, August 22, 2005, 07:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poison_ivy

stylistic differences within my own head...i'm a bit schizo sometimes.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reyth

I want to be approved.

Hey Tira and Gut it's me mBj77 :D

Reyth

The_Gu3st

Tira no longer comes here  :(

Anyways, nice to see a new face around. You should hurry a find a partner for the tournament tomorrow!

eddie

im suprised i havnt done this yet, mind approving me?

the_slayer

finnally fiqured where to sign up

the_slayer

110 points

about a 3 months  (played as a guest for awile)
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

And now, with that last post, I have *officially* concluded that The_Slayer is ultswordsman in disguise. My proof?

Take for example this:
Quote from: the_slayer on March 08, 2006, 10:01:08 PM
finnally fiqured where to sign up

the_slayer

Both of these boldened words lead me to my conclusion. lets take for example a couple of ultswordsman's old posts:

Quote from: ultswordsman on March 02, 2006, 09:31:47 PM
http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,857.msg14933.html#msg14933
as u said unknow insults to personal fiqure  mike did...
Quote from: ultswordsman on January 25, 2006, 02:53:25 AM
first 1 to fiqure these facts out about west virgina gets  4 points..........
Quote from: ultswordsman on February 14, 2006, 11:17:59 PM
i fiqured since the forum is dieing we cud do a new thread so now
Quote from: ultswordsman on September 12, 2005, 01:59:47 PM
nah we fiqured out that they have to be....

Ahem, I feel the need to point out that the letter "Q" is 4 spaces to right right and one space down from the letter "G". Coincidence likely? No.

And the second, dodger said you told him that you had the in-game name called "The_slayer" which was also coincidentally ultswordsman's old name. This has also been confirmed by Slayer_Z.

Game over ults. You have been beaten.

eddie

nice! i didnt even notice that. he finally sliped up... again

Dodger

SiR gUt

since guest actually did that and im surprised, I will now tell you. I had a convo on aim with ults and i told him, matlu scanned ips for me because i needed to know for tournys if it was ults or not. I told ults that matlu told me it was. Ults says "You know me better than I know me". Im sorry ults but we cant be a phantom forever. Next time you gotta be more slick with hiding your identity, but now you lost the game and the guest beat you. IN CONCLUSION! The_Slayer AKA Ults can be a sub if someone dont show up. Im sorry ults  ;) ;D :P
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on March 09, 2006, 03:23:36 AM
And now, with that last post, I have *officially* concluded that The_Slayer is ultswordsman in disguise. My proof?

Take for example this:
Both of these boldened words lead me to my conclusion. lets take for example a couple of ultswordsman's old posts:

Ahem, I feel the need to point out that the letter "Q" is 4 spaces to right right and one space down from the letter "G". Coincidence likely? No.

And the second, dodger said you told him that you had the in-game name called "The_slayer" which was also coincidentally ultswordsman's old name. This has also been confirmed by Slayer_Z.

Game over ults. You have been beaten.

Somebody tries too hard. ::)

The_Gu3st

That took my about 2 minutes bakster.

and yes, I do try hard because what he did was really lame. And also, I always hated when he typed "figure" with a q, it just stuck in my head and hit me when I read that post.

Here's my proof, again  :-*

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 14, 2006, 11:17:59 PM
YOU SAID FIQURE AGAIN!!! you're seriously a moron, I'm not even joking.

That was in reply to him saying fiqure for like the 100th time.

fairy327

Duel Board user name: me222
Rating: 100
How Long Playing Cyber Wars or Cyber Battles: off and on for 3 years

:-* ;D :-*//

DrSexy

Duel Board user name: DrSexy
Rating: 104
How Long Playing Cyber Wars or Cyber Battles: off and on for 5 years
Risking it all enables the good to become great and the great to achieve greatness.

Anubispawn

Duel Board user name: Anubispawn
Rating: 78
How Long Playing Cyber Wars or Cyber Battles: off and on 2 years