• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

rules to live by

Started by veteran dawg, October 12, 2005, 09:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer_Z

no-one should ever have to resort to sucking dick for beer money, what a sad world. Im waiting on thoose pics tho, take some of the girls at the races too.
sounds like a new thread to see who knows the finest girls.
Ill start getting pics this weekend, everyone do the same.
;D
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Silencer

ill definitly have pics of my car up soon...as far as the girl from the races thing goes i dont see it happening this weekend. its been rainin for the past 2 days here in KC.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Slayer_Z

;D
good, cause we are about to get hit by a hurricane.
But Im gonna get some hotties soon, so you better start clickin pics ASAP ;)
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

i drive a 2300 hp super charged nitroxwich 486 with triple steel engangement systems and a wing plated tuiminfilis it also has UIP sigs, flow drive3c and so much more crazy shit
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

hmm funny thing is you couldnt "drive" a 2300 hp vehicle...thatd be pretty much drag strip limited...i however dyno out at 520hp to the rear wheels which is 30 away from street legal and it can be an everyday vehicle as long as i pump 95 grade gas or higher.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Slayer_Z

By the time you get to the line "come on baby, how about just a handjob"
Its time to go home. ;)
WERE BASTARDS

Slayer_Z

IF she sais " NO, you cant use that, Im alergic to condoms"
either get a BJ, or kicker to the curb.
WERE BASTARDS

Slayer_Z

If she has been with me, then she tells you "OH MY GOD thats the biggest one Ive ever seen.
She is lieing
WERE BASTARDS

veteran dawg

"ill have pics of me driving my damn car since everyone seems to believe im such a fake. on a sidenote, that red car is a turd....all foreign cars suck dick for beer money."

hey dummy, you ever heard of the shelby cobra? its based on an european car.
still think they're all turds?

veteran dawg

if you are lost in the woods and you have a map you should probably shake a tree or throw something in a lake and then look for it on the map.

Silencer

Quote from: veteran dawg on November 02, 2005, 04:45:42 AM
"ill have pics of me driving my damn car since everyone seems to believe im such a fake. on a sidenote, that red car is a turd....all foreign cars suck dick for beer money."

hey dummy, you ever heard of the shelby cobra? its based on an european car.
still think they're all turds?

maybe so but the cars im basing my main arguement on are the ones who sound like pissed off bumble bees...basically toyota, honda and mittsubishi

Slayer_Z

The kind that were made by japanese people who can manipulate a wrench with their foot from underneath while they hold a flashlight over the top of the engine
and put on a screw in the top so you have to be on that top and bottom of the car to remove it
WERE BASTARDS

Slayer_Z

I dont know many americans that can so work on one of those japanese weedeaters they drive.
I was at bikeweek in daytona a few years back, there were about a hundred little crotch rockets scooting around peeling out and trying to sound all bad for like 20 mins.
Then 2 harlies start up across the street and the sound from the yamahas and suzukies and shit was completly drowned out.
The crotch rockets didnt like being outdone, so they all came back a few minutes later and drove in a line 3 or 4 wide down the street with girls on the back of the bike. They were doing the wave lifting up their asses so their skirts flew up, a few of em were wearing panties.
I bet a few of the guys on the bikes were wearing panties.
WERE BASTARDS

Silencer

oh yah i nearly forgot veteran...the first shelby was made to compete with the european car in races...and what a shocker, as soon as it was made it dominated...i remember reading about this. It wasn't crafted after any specific european model, and if you can tell me the model and show me the written documents on it you might be able to persuade me.

and slayer, lmfao...thats some funny shit

Stitchy_11

WTF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT CARS FOR! thats like arguing over whos second rate vehicle is best! Since you guys are such wrench head i thought youd have known that truck are 200% better! lol I own a 1994 chevy ss165 its a v-6 (i know i wish it was a v-8) but i got it chipped and k&n and some of those fancy iridium plugs (yes they are made in japan) it does however have a 5 spd transmission and its currently putting out 255 horse (i have some other minor mods) its got a lowrider topper and the chevy ss rims for that year. lol dont get your panties in a knot silencer.....if i could have any domestic car, itd be a mustang, however i got my truck parked for the winter, and am currently driving a ford tempo with 3 funcional cylinders (b/c ones of them is collapsed) it bruns 2 litres of oil every gas tank ( b/c all the rings are gone) and it has 3.5 doors! (b/c i got mad one night and beat the shit out of it)  :D but anyways.....TRUCKS RULE!
Colt 45 n two zig-zags... baby thats all we need