• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur De Chanson

guest i didnt ignore your post.. i read it...i just chose not to listen.. especially when the posts flaming me are still there... and ppl are still posting more..hell even u yourself are flaming zz... oh and backstabbing is just pathetic.. shows u cant win without tricking them into trusting u so u can catch them off guard. 

SiR gUt

where did i flame zz?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

anima

Hehehehe. Wasn't this post meant to be dedicated to stories? I suppose this topic did need some controversy.

But ill tell you a story............it's a bit unrelated though.

The other day, Me and a friend were chilling by a lake, when suddenly, from nowhere,  the infamous LONG JAWED SWAN (in latin: 'Maximus jawus swanus') started barking in my face (NO SHIT). Like any other sane person, i was afraid........you would have to be crazy not to be afraid!.

So i swiflty made haste and that was the end of that chapter.

- FIN-

I dedicate that to my hardest opponent il_drago. His candle burned out long before, his legend ever did. :'(

P.S. TBC for life !!

Parsley

Once upon a time in Cyber Battles land,
I fought tooth and nail, foot and hand.
My foe brought forth a horrendous beast,
With which my head he hoped to feast.

But I ain't no newbie, true and right,
My guy never drops without a fight.
A hop, a skip and a teleport,
Dropped my man outside his fort.

He blinked, confused as a new born child,
Thrashing out holos like a man gone wild.
I glared and threatened, postured and posed,
Every fake thrown, my detector hosed,

Until his breath drew ragged and thin,
I knew his big guns were drawing slim.
I chose my moment, and then WHAM!
That guy got nailed by my holo spam.

The_Gu3st

Wow Parsley... ::Looks awestruck:

Remember when i said "Don't even bother outdoing that, it's impossible"

I was wrong.

zzboots

Quote from: cDigital on August 24, 2005, 07:50:31 AM
Wow, I feel very happy to have Sir Gut as my team mate!  Songflower can't hang :D We could dc a few times, only get crappy monsters with the best being a probe and still win easily.   I will hypnotise her comander and make her kill her team mate.  Then I will make her goto beauty school, because you know she needs it.
Again with the pointless flames...
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

STFU! TAKE THIS ARGUEMENT ELSEWHERE!

Matlu, can you delete all those irrelevant posts?

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 25, 2005, 02:12:40 AM
STFU! TAKE THIS ARGUEMENT ELSEWHERE!

Matlu, can you delete all those irrelevant posts?
Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 23, 2005, 10:47:04 PM
;D ZZ, Im pro-hypnoing your teammate's hover tanks and backstabbing them.

Oh btw ZZ, im glad to see your signiture, at least your coming outta the closet with it.
Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 24, 2005, 02:03:26 AM
Im not flaming you... you flamed... um... urself.

I'm glad we have your fine leadership skills on relevant posts in the topic.  ;D
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

ultswordsman

SiR gUt

Everyone SHUT Up. no more wit the stupid posts, just storys. I wanna hear some more

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Parsley, this is stories not poems :P

But Good Job anyway!

AWS2

First, Parsley, you are the man...well done.

Next, once I was playing a top vs bottom six player when Sir_Static decided to betray me, I will never forgive him and if I ever play with him again I will do everything in my power to make sure he loses two points. :)

And...yesterday I had the pleasure to meet a player who goes by the name, bobsuruncle.  I convinced him that we should play a 5 or 6 player game instead of the 1v1 that he wanted...he agreed and we dicussed how economically sound it was because you only risked 2 pts to get a potential 8-10 pts. 

Then I found out he was French, but did not hate Americans, awesome.  So we get to talking as the 5 player game starts and he tells me that he has to go...so he makes a holo hovertank and kills the commander in 4th position, he was in 3rd.  Then he says I'm going to help you to take the risk for 8 pts before I leave...what could I say, surely not no.  Then he flies up to the commander in 2nd position with a holo eye, and kills him through the force armour he was wearing...this pleased me because that commander was a decent player, though I forget who...now its just me, bobsuruncle and zai...now zai and i have been playing all day today and he has always tasted defeat, usually due to unluckiness.  I thank bob and then watch as zai destroys him, then i got ridiculously lucky again and killed zai with something fairly weak, YES!!! ;)

I felt bad and apologized to zai because had bob not helped me it may have turned out differently...but he knew that it was help that I did not ask for.

In conclusion...bobsuruncle is the man...and he can speak French.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

aws you have known me for a very long time and you wont take it too personal when i say your story sucked...

NAH JUST KIDDIN HAHAHA
Good story aws

ALSO I can speak italian does that make me cool too?

ultswordsman

omg i was so lucky

i was in this 3 way and everything worked 4 me and nothing worked 4 any 1 else i had a spider queen and pred and they were all real i had blaster shield sabre symbiont all worked it was like nothing could fail it was awesome

AWS2

First off gut...i am known as "The Worst Story-Teller Ever," by all my friends, so i kinda expected that...

And yes, if u can speak italian, then u are the man...congrats, on being the man
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)